I picked a game video resolution that my monitor doesn't support; how can I set it back?
In most cases the game will reset itself to 1024x768, but if it doesn't then you should follow these steps:
Make sure you have the latest update installed (the most recent versions have some improvements in resolution options); Type the following command into the Windows Start/Search or Run box from the Start Menu (depending upon which version of Windows you have): For Supreme Ruler 2020: supremeruler2020.exe -window For Supreme Ruler 2020 Global Crisis or Gold: supremeruler2020gc.exe -window This will start up the game in Windowed mode, from there you can go to the graphics options menu and change to a more appropriate resolution. SR2020 runs best in the same resolution as your desktop; right click on your desktop to find details on the display settings, and match that from the choices that SR2020 gives you.
See also Glossary
Related Links[edit | edit source]
Place and find links that are relevant to Supreme Ruler here.
- http://www.battlegoat.com - BattleGoat Home Page
- http://www.paradoxplaza.com - Paradox Interactive Home Page
- http://www.bgforums.com - BattleGoat Forums
- http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=373 - Paradox Forums
- http://www.supremeruler.com/blogs - BattleGoat Development Blogs
- http://www.army.mil/factfiles/index.html - U.S. Army Fact Files
- http://www.army-technology.com/projects/ - Army Technology/New Weapon Systems
- http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/systems/index.html - GlobalSecurity.com/US Weapons Systems
- http://www.hnsa.org/doc/index.htm - Navy Manuals and Documentation Online
- http://blastmagazine.com/archive/sidebar/silent-steel-glossary-submarine-terms/ - Glossary of Submarine terms.
- http://www.harpoondatabases.com/encyclopedia/Entry1363.aspx - database of world weapons.